Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day One!

I enrolled in an online class about blogging. I have another blog I contribute to with friends, but I thought I would really like a way to communicate with my students and for them to be able to publish their work. This will also serve as a portal for parents to be able to see what we are working on in class and be "in the know." My goal with this blog is to open my students' eyes to what blogging is and insure that they are technologically savvy individuals by the time they go to middle school.

I want my classroom to be a technology-rich environment. By being technologically savvy, my students will be able to produce assignments, upload them, add pictures and music, link to other websites, etc. In my ideal classroom, they will be able to do all of this by the end of the year without the assistance of me. I hope to be able to sit back and watch what amazing techies they have become!

Here goes nothing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment