Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dream Home Final Projects!

I spent quite a bit of time this weekend grading the outstanding Dream Home Projects that my class completed and they did an outstanding job! I had so many wonderful projects that I actually ran out of room outside my classroom!

This project encompasses many of the objectives that fifth graders are responsible for learning:
  • measuring to the nearest half inch
  • measuring area and perimeter
  • using a scale
  • adding to solve problems
  • multiplying to solve problems

College of Architecture here they come! :)









2 comments:

  1. mrs.barrett you always make the best math like projects ever. you are very creative , i also love the math stations you create . love your class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Desiree! I am glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete